Are you searching for How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily? If you are fetching trouble deleting your Facebook Group, then you are in the right place. We have solutions in text and video content. In the video tutorial, You will be able to watch How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily. In that video tutorial, we show you how you can Delete your Facebook Group Easily. So, Let’s get started with deleting a Facebook Group Easily.
If you’re a group admin, you can delete your Facebook group by removing all of the members and then yourself, as long as the group creator has left the Group or you are the group creator. When no members remain in the Group, it will automatically be deleted. Deleting a group is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Remember, When a group is deleted, its members are not notified.
Alternatively, you can pause a group. Learn about the differences between pausing and deleting.
Follow these 5 STEPS to Delete a Facebook Group permanently:
- Click Groups in the left menu from your Feed and select your Group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click “Members” below the name of the Group or Click on “People” from the group Tab section.
- Click “…” next to each member’s name and Remove the selected member. If you cannot seed the Remove option, you can Block Members instead.
- Click Confirm.
- Once you’ve removed/blocked the other members except for your admin account, click “…” next to your name and select Leave group. Click Leave Group again to confirm. After then, Facebook will ask you to delete your Group permanently. Then confirm permanently delete the Facebook Group. That’s all about it!
Group members aren’t notified when you delete a group. Also, watch our start to finish Video Guide to delete your Facebook group quickly.
How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily?
Common questions are:
- How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily?
- How to Delete Facebook Group?
- How to Delete a Facebook Group?
- How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Group?
- How do I delete a Facebook group that I admin?
- How to Delete FB Group?
- How do I pause a Facebook group that I admin?
- How do I manage membership for a Facebook group that I admin? Etc.
So, Let’s get started to start explaining in the video…
𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 in the above YouTube video:
00:22 Let’s get started with deleting the Facebook group
00:47 Blocking/Removing group members
01:47 Stop, Allow Facebook to suggest this group
02:15 Changing Privacy and visibility of the group
02:50 Deleting Facebook Group Permanently
03:16 Ending the video with a request
Welcome back to our next video. In this video, I will show you how you can permanently delete your Facebook group.
By default, Facebook doesn’t allow to delete groups directly.
Don’t get be panic. Still, you have an option to delete your Facebook group permanently. You have to follow a few things before doing it.
Let’s get started. This is my personal Facebook account. Under this account, I created this group around five years ago. Now I want to delete it permanently.
At first, Click over “Members” or “People” from the menu bar.
Then you can see all the group member’s lists here.
Please remove or block all the group members except your admin account.
After removing all the members from your group, you will see an option to delete your group permanently.
Let’s see the result practically. I am going to delete all five members.
Now you can leave this group, and when you want to leave, there will be an option to delete the group.
I have a suggestion. Please also follow a few extra tricks.
Under admin tools
Go to, Grow Group – Stop allowing Facebook to suggest this group
Chose any one option from here.
I also got to the settings of the group.
Then change the group privacy from public to private.
Facebook will permanently change the group privacy within a week. Also, you can be able to see the scheduled time here.
When Privacy is changed, then you can be able to change the visibility of the group. Visible to hidden.
Afterward, go to the members or people page again, leaving yourself from this group.
When you click “leave group, ” Facebook will also ask you to delete your group.
Just click over the delete group.
That’s all about it. The Facebook group is now deleted permanently.
Reload the page and see the result.
I hope you guys like this video. You can share your experience with us. You are welcome to the comment box. – WordPress Tutorials All Windows Help.”